Quote Originally Posted by luvthosevols View Post
Alternative Ed. (Frye Hall) was renovated a couple of summers ago. It is certainly not as large as any of the six high schools, but it was done during summer vacation. Everything had to be removed from the classrooms and that was done about the last week of school. Then, all new windows, and doors were put in. Dropped the ceilings. New heating and cooling. Electrical upgrade (I think that might have been done during the school year). Most teachers worked a couple of weekends and stayed late for the first couple of weeks of school to get classrooms put back together. I'm not saying whether that should or shouldn't be done at any of the other six high schools in the county. Just saying it was done at Alt. Ed during the summer.
Personally I have a tough time seeing it being done in that time frame but heck if I know